I have been playing PlanetSide 2 for over 5 years now and it quite dead yet. One of the best FPS (first person shooters) out there and it just needs some TLC to make it better. Anyways I am still here and still playing. See around
How do you deploy a Sundee: Buy the option for AMS with certs, Equip it, Spawn and then press “b”
How do you switch guns in a vehiclie: press f2/f3/f4 or f”seat number”
I am engineer, but I did not equip Ammo: You always have Ammo, press 5″Mann Turret” then press “b”. The mana turret will turn to a Ammo Pack.
Recently in Platoon chat a squad mate started screaming MAX MAX MAX, and that was it. When someone asked where, the guy answered, on the Tower gun deck. The platoon was at Frost Bite Harbor, and there is no tower with a gun deck. When asked he said he stated he was at Eli Tower, and where is the heck is the rest of the Platoon.
Two things here:
1. The soldier was not with his Squad/Platoon, so the information was irrelevant to the current battle
2. The soldier used Platoon chat, the whole Platoon may not be with you. We 36 people heard irrelevant information and may of paused because of it.
How to use the Map to get to your Squad:
- Press ‘M’ (or the hot key you have assigned to Map)
- Find your location, A chevron is you
- Find your Platoon and Squad way points
- Plot a course from your location to there.
- If it is a long way, find the Star for your Squad lead is he there?
- If it will take you a long time, redeploy, you will always have a redeploy option near your Squad Lead, Spawn Beacon (check to be sure it is where you want) or you can Squad Deploy.
Always use Squad chat for information and allow your Squad lead to relay for you if needed.
So recently, I had a revelation. I need a private personal resume. This resume would consist of everything I have done, including items that I would never publish publically.
I have made a decision to move my websites from ipower.Com to dreamhost.com. The reason is that I can move all my email to google. We were seeing hours of time for an email to come through.